Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fathers Day Gift For Him

Don't get dad a tie or tools this fathers day. Those things are nice especially the tools and with unemployment being so high a tie could cause depression.
With all the tech gadgets out now finding a deal online is easy. Further more many online retailers are offering free shipping and deep discounts.

I am making a list of what I would like as a dad and grand father.
Fishing gear. My fishing gear has been rebuilt, fixed cleaned so many times a new fishing poll or Real would be nice.



I would also really like a new GPS. With so many New GPS out now finding something affordable should be fairly easy. Since I hike a lot I would like a portable GPS with Mapping. I would appriciate any kind of out door gear really.

A new Cell Phone. I have had the same Motorola Razr for five years. I really want a iPhone 3GS but they didnt add some items Ive been waiting for in the last update. I would take any new smartphone at this point. My phone doesn't even hold a charge now.



OK I will take tools. Tools could be a good fathers day gift idea. Lots of people are doing their own remodeling and maintenance on their homes. Home Improvement Construction Tools is a good site to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment